We all love chips! But we know they are not good for us as they are fried… well here is a recipe that is totally oil free and delicious! Embrace the potato for all it’s nutrients… these taste very much like jacket potatoes but in chip form!
This following is for two servings.
- 2 large potatoes (Kind Edward are great)
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Malt vinegar to taste
- Cut up the potatoes into thick chips (keep skins on).
- Layout the potatoes on some foil – ensure they are not overlapping.
- Cook under a medium grill and turn regularly for about 20 minutes.
- Season to taste and enjoy!