A simple and delicious side-dish recipe that can be made in under 10 mins from scratch. You can mix it with rice to create a lovely nutrient rich meal!
This following is for 2 people
- 300g mushrooms (thickly sliced) – (any kind – button/chestnut/closed cup all work well)
- 2 large sticks of celery (chopped into bite size chunks)
- Selection of dry herbs (I use sage, thyme, oregano and parsley)
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Add the mushrooms and celery into a wok with a little water and place on high heat.
- Within 5 minutes, the mushrooms will release their own water and everything will begin to cook in the mushroom water.
- Once the mix is almost dry add in the herbs and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste